April 14, 2010

Added thoughts on MLS

Just a quick addition to my last blog post. It may appear that I'm slamming the league, or that I don't like to watch MLS. That isn't the case. I love MLS, and I even used to be a season-ticket holder for the Kansas City Wizards until family considerations put a (hopefully temporary) kibosh on it. I just want the league to be even better, and I think that raising the overall salary cap is the best way to do that.

It was also nice to see the same general sentiment expressed by Soccer America's Paul Kennedy in an article that posted just a few days after my blog post. See here : http://www.socceramerica.com/article/37639/what-to-do-about-mlss-bad-signings.html

I will have new blog post soon about an exciting sports event that took place a couple of months ago. Check back then!!

SAH

No comments:

Post a Comment